Välkommen till Levigos annonssida. Om du har några frågor om annonsen så kan du kontakta oss via nedanstående uppgifter.
MIFIR - lead analyst or senior specialist
2021-07-05 - 2021-12-31
* Job Title: MIFIR - lead analyst or senior specialist
* Location: In office (Stockholm) presence mandatory 50% of the working weeks (set days to be determined by GMO management team)
* Remote Working: No, 50% in office
* Start Date: 16th August 2021
* End Date: 31 March 2022
* Paid Weekly Hours: 38.5
* Overtime: None
* Travelling: None
Guidance requirements for suppliers:
• Minimum of 2 years experience with current MIFIR reporting regulations and understanding of how it impacts trading venues (Highly Desired) (other regulatory compliance experience will also be considered but not preferred)
• Experience working in MIFIR implementation, compliance, or operational reporting (Highly Desired)
• Strong analytic skills - for example, to be able to assess control design and effective operation or analyze changes in the regulation or guidance, analyze the impact of coming regulatory changes and produce requirements for regulatory reporting (Highly Desired)
• Familiar in interpreting regulatory legal text and analyze the impact on our businesses and products (Compulsory)
• General understanding of financial products, trading, and post-trade processes which impact regulatory reporting (Compulsory)
• Advanced Excel knowledge and any experience working with large data sets is an advantage as is any knowledge of data analytics software or programming languages (Preferred but not necessary)
• Good ability to prioritize work tasks and work autonomously with minimal direct supervision (Compulsory)
• Experience with project implementations (Preferred)
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate in a team and with internal and external stakeholders
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal (Compulsory)
The regulatory landscape has changed during the last years, and Nasdaq with it!
We implemented a new first line Compliance function several years ago and have been expanding the team ever since as the scope of regulations and regulatory obligations has been increasing. The Regulatory Reporting team covers regulations such as MIFIR, EMIR, SFTR as well as ad hoc requests from our regulators and other responsibilities aimed at improving the quality of regulatory reporting.
We are now looking to fill a vacancy for a senior level consultant role in the Regulatory Reporting team working with MIFIR (estimated start date 16th August 2021 to 31 March 2022).
Who are we?
European Market Operations operate both trading and clearing related functionalities and products that are traded on the Nordic Cash Equities Markets, Nordic Derivatives Market, Commodities Markets and Fixed Income Markets. We work closely together with our Business and Product Owners, our technical developers, and testers to ensure the stability of the production and surrounding systems.
Nasdaq’s Regulatory Reporting team is part of European Market Operations. Our team is an advisory team that primarily monitors regulatory change, implementations and facilitates oversight, issue resolution and communications with internal and external stakeholders. We aim to improve the control environment for high quality regulatory reporting.
Currently, the Regulatory Reporting team consists of 3 full time employees and 2 consultants. There is now a senior level vacancy to work with our trading venues in the Nordics and Baltics to comply with their regulatory reporting obligations under MIFIR. We describe below typical work tasks involved in day to day MIFIR compliance responsibilities.
We primarily advise and support operational reporting teams to improve the quality of regulatory reporting to national and super-national regulators, monitor for regulatory change and work with the 2nd line functions to communicate with regulators regarding data requests and issues or incidents arising.
Examples of responsibilities are:
• Project implementation support to analyze and access the impact to MIFIR reporting
• Monitoring of regulation changes and business/product changes which impact MIFIR reporting
• Review and input on MIFIR consultations
• Regulator requests and communications
• Incident and issue management and escalation
• Coordination of Internal Audit and Compliance Review requests and follow-up on action points
• Management Information and updates to management, GMO management, Legal & Compliance and Risk
• Industry body meetings
• Meetings, communications and trainings with the operational reporting team
• Revision and maintenance of our team policies and documentation
• Support for new products within the scope of the regulation
• Review of operational team policies, procedures and controls in place and formulation of recommendations to improve reporting processes and quality of reporting