Välkommen till Levigos annonssida. Om du har några frågor om annonsen så kan du kontakta oss via nedanstående uppgifter.
2021-06-01 - 2022-05-31
Agile Coach in Stockholm, to sit onsite as soon as the situation allows, to start ASAP for a 1 year contract.
This role is about establishing of road map to transform the organization into a more agile way of working and we are really looking for someone to come in and coach teams to maturity while also working with the leaders to set up product vision/charter/KPIs etc.
• 3+ years working with teams (7-10 team members) to mentor in the use of Agile practices (Compulsory)
• Experience with JIRA software and Jira Align (Compulsory)
• Significant hands-on experience in at least one of the roles on an agile team (e.g. Scrum Master, Product Owner, Developer) (Compulsory)
Agile Coach to assist, implement and improve the Agile Journey. The coach should have the following expertise:
• Successfully launch teams and work with them to become effective and efficient in their use of Agile Practices
• Coach Technology Leaders/Managers and Product Manager/Owner to be successful in their roles
• Able to transform multiple (4+) teams from waterfall software development practices to Scrum, Kanban and Scrumban
• Extended track record of delivering training in a manner that ensures knowledge transfer
• Deep understanding of Agile framework, along with the practical knowledge of Scrum and Kanban as an approach to evolutionary change
• Significant hands-on experience in at least one of the roles on an agile team (e.g. Scrum Master, Product Owner, Developer)
• Demonstrable experience coaching a team of teams, or a combination of multiple team coaching engagements.
• Proven experience in mentoring and coaching Scrum Masters to be successful Team coaches
• Track record of resolving impediments that exist outside of the team environment.
• Ability to lead Scrum of Scrum(s)