Välkommen till Levigos annonssida. Om du har några frågor om annonsen så kan du kontakta oss via nedanstående uppgifter.
2021-07-05 - 2022-01-22
With this position, you will join the Technology sub-team of the Nordic Economic and Statistical research team, the analytics hub of European Markets. The ESR team provides the Nordic & Baltic region with reporting and analytical support for all business units. This is achieved by providing Business Intelligence systems for self-service analysis, reporting of recurring statistics and bespoke research services for ad-hoc questions, all to help improve trading, capital formation and market structure.
The ESR team is the amalgamation of three teams: Technology, Research and Statistics, that are jointly responsible both for the technical infrastructure and for providing business insights from prudent management of trading data from European Markets.
To manage the elicitation and management of requirements across the system development lifecycle. The specific system development for this role to focus on is related to the downstream impact of changes in trading protocol and related transactional data system. The data of the trading system is stored in an MS SQL database, and sourced to and used by:
1) MS SQL data warehouse (Stored Procedure and SSIS ETL processes)
2) BI tools Business Objects and QlikView (sourcing from the MS SQL data warehouse)
3) AWS, cloud data warehouse system utilizing S3 and Redshift (ongoing project)
***Expectations on the candidate***
The selected candidate is expected to identify dependencies, produce change requirements, and take part in the development of the downstream systems.
***What are the top requirements and must haves for the candidate to have***
1. Advanced SQL & development experience
2. Expertise in development/maintenance of ETL and data warehouses
3. Work throughout the full development cycle including requirements, documentation, technical specifications, testing and quality assurance
4. Experience of developing/maintaining Business Intelligence back-end layers (data marts, logical layers, semantic layers..)
5. Experience working in relational databases and with dimensional data modelling concepts
***What are the required levels or years’ experience, background, education, software knowledge***
1. 3+ years of professional experience in relevant development role
2. Fluent English