Välkommen till Levigos annonssida. Om du har några frågor om annonsen så kan du kontakta oss via nedanstående uppgifter.
2020-11-02 - 2020-12-31
|Typ av arbete||Business Professional|
|Typ av tidrapport||Standard|
|Frekvens för tidrapport||Varje vecka|
|Veckodag för start||Måndag|
|Timmar per dag||7,5|
|Timmar per vecka||37,5|
Background verification - YES
Remote work possibility - YES
The process is already mapped and described, so there will be no need identify requirements and design the flow. The workflow consists of 17 steps, most of the technology will be email notification with link to a form to be populated, extensive use of tick boxes and identification of who ticked each box. In addition, there are a few standard approval tasks. A vital success criterion is the design of the form(s) and ensure that each department can easily identify and understand what is required of them.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AND TASKS
• Complete configuration of the requested workflow, with assistance and supervision of business representatives and representatives from Nintex and SharePoint System Manager from End User Services (EUS) team.
• Arrange for, and follow up on, testing together with the business representatives to ensure that all 19 departments perform the necessary tests
• Conduct on-the-job training with business representatives to ensure that the business, together with the EUS support team, can maintain, run and conduct continuous improvements of the workflow
MAIN QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Proven competence within Nintex Cloud and building Nintex Cloud workflows and forms on a SharePoint Online platform. Please provide a description of three similar projects conducted before where key success criteria were form design and traceability.
• Working knowledge of other Microsoft collaboration products such as Teams, MS Office Pro Plus, OneDrive for Business etc. Please provide overview of experience and any certifications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English